As part of the partnership with ACTE in the CTE Learn site, New York is adding new courses and lessons to the online Learning Center. Look for new learning content. Lessons will be shorter learning experiences and related specifically to New York CTE policies and programs. All Lessons are free content for CTE educators. The following are current CTE Lessons
- NY 101 Middle-level Career and Technical Education
- NY102 The NYS CDOS Credential and Graduation Pathway
All Credit Courses authored in New York are also free to New York educators. To access the free NY authored courses, you should first register in NYCTE Learn. Use the following access code to access the course, MK-NY617. The following are Credit Courses available free to New York educators in the CTE Essential for CTE Administrators section.
- LC101 Role of CTE in High School Improvement
- LC110 Creating a Safe CTE Learning Environment
- LC130 Developing Soft Skills in CTE
- LC150 Best Practices in Supervising and Coaching CTE Teachers