NEW YORK STATE CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
MODEL PROGRAM RECOGNITION
Recognizing and honoring high quality CTE programs at the middle (grades 5-8) level and at the secondary (grades 9-12) level across the state.
At the middle level, a program can be a course, such as Home and Career Skills or Technology Education. At the secondary level, a meaningful program of study would consist of two or more courses.
The CTE Model Program Recognition is an excellent opportunity to showcase your program and share your expertise with colleagues across New York State!
Programs must submit an application. Applications are reviewed quarterly. Submit applications by (January 31, April 30, June 30, October 31) to receive feedback within the next quarter.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the online application.
You may download the rating form used by the application review commitee for reference by clicking HERE
Programs recognized will receive:
- A banner to hang in their school or institution: CTE MODEL PROGRAM
- Vinyl window decals
- A two-page promotional brief
- A digital banner to use in email and print materials as desired
- Recognition on CTE TAC website
- A press release for the community
- Invitations to be featured at local and state conferences, and/or through webinars, where appropriate