Students taking courses taught by teachers certified in Agricultural Education, Business & Marketing Education, Family & Consumer Sciences, Health Sciences Education, Technology Education, and Trade and Technical Education are CTE students and should be reported. Refer to NYSED website for further information.
Data reporting requirements for secondary CTE:
- Student-level enrollment reports showing program intensity (i.e., participant or concentrator) in approved programs (indicated by a program service code, which is the same as the program’s CIP code).
- Performance on technical skills assessments
- Program entry and exit
- Exit type (i.e., competed program or left program without completion)
- CTE endorsement attainment (with corresponding diploma type)
- CTE graduation pathway code (used for students have not met the humanities pathway graduation requirements)
- Participation in work-based learning
- Academic attainment in English, mathematics, and science (collected through existing ESSA data reports)
- Postsecondary Enrollment
- Non-traditional Participation and Completion
Data reporting requiremnts for postsecondary CTE :
- Postsecondary Retention and Placement
- Earned Recognized Postsecondary Credential
- Non-traditional Program Enrollment