Any changes to a NYSED approved CTE program (e.g., program content, technical assessment, program faculty, etc.) must be requested and approved through an amendment form

Tips for Success: Considering Program Amendments

  • The amendment form must be submitted and approved by NYSED prior to implementing the change being proposed in the program of study.
  • Amendments can be filed at any point during the five-year approval period.
  • Remember to submit an amendment each time there is a change in teaching staff.

Resources - Considering Program Amendments

NYSED  amendment form